My friend and neighbor Astrid visited me today. She came bearing beautiful, big, fresh raspberries – fresh from the farmer´s market. She is a very good friend. Even though we ate a lot of them earlier today, I still had a few left over…
Hmmm, what to do, what to do… How about a late summer dessert for two? Actually the recipe is for four, but four doesn´t rhyme with “do”.
This is made in 5 minutes, I swear. I am talking minimum effort here! And then it only needs about 15-20 minutes in the oven.
- 1 dl flour
- 1 TS sugar
- 0.25 dl granola (mine had dried apples and almonds in it)
- ca. 40 g butter
- A couple of handfuls of raspberries (or blueberries or cloudberries or apples or… you get the point)
- 4-6 dollops of vanilla custard
- 1 dl hvetemel
- 1 ss sukker
- 0.5 dl musli (min var med tørkede epler og mandler)
- ca. 40 g smør
- Et par håndfuller med bringebær (eller blåbær eller molter eller epler eller… du forstår hva jeg mener)
- 4-6 store skjeer med vaniljekrem
Mix everything, using your hands or a fork. The dough should be a little crumbly (obviously).
Place the berries at the bottom in some ramekins. I use my creme brulee ramekins (I have some creme brulee waiting to make the blog by the way. I have already made it and taken pictures and everything. This recipe is good – I promise you silk on a spoon! I will post it as soon as I can, honest! Ok, back to my crumbles…).
Now plop a generous amount of vanilla custard over the berries.
Maybe even press it a little to get custard in between and inside the berries with a spoon. Then lick the spoon. I guess it all comes down to how much you like custard. I really like custard. I lick the spoon.
Cover the custard with the above-mentioned crumbles.
Place in the oven at about 225 degrees Celcius / 440 degrees Fahrenheit until the crumbles are starting to brown and crisp a little.
Ta-da! Enjoy your pie with a glass of Tokay. I rhyme today 😀